Tuesday July 17, 2018
Registration 7:00 AM; Show Begins 8:00 AM (Rodents/Cavies will show first)
Entry Fee: $1.00 per rabbit (limit of 50 rabbits per exhibitor)
Out of County $1.50 per rabbit
Late fee is $2.00 per rabbit
1. All rabbits entered in the fur classes must be entered in their regular classes.
2. A rabbit eliminated from its regular class for overweight or underweight or for being improperly entered in
regular class for wrong sex may complete in the fur class.
3. Rabbits will be shown by breed.
4. 4-Class and 6-Class will be decided by American Rabbit Breeder Association Manual.
5. There will be a division for crossbred or breed unknown. They will show as a 6-Class rabbit.
6. Deadline for ownership is June1, 2018.
7. All breeds not listed will be shown in Crossbreed & Other Breeds class.
8. Limit of 50 rabbits per exhibitor.
9. All rabbits must have permanent tattoo in left ear.
10. Show chair reserves the right to break classes into subclasses based on color/variety.
Senior Bucks (8 months of age and over)
Senior Does (8 months of age and over)
Intermediate Bucks (Under 8 months of age)
Intermediate Does (Under 8 months of age)
Junior Bucks (Under 6 months of age)
Junior Does (Under 6 months of age)
|Crossbreed & Other Breeds||906A||906B||906C||906D||906E||906F|
Senior Bucks and Does (6 months of age and over)
Junior Bucks and Does (Under 6 months of age)
|Breed/Variety||Sr. Buck||Sr. Doe||Jr. Buck||Jr. Doe|
|American Fuzzy Lop||917A||917B||917E||917F|
921) Doe & Litter (litter not over 45 days old)
922) Single Fryer (not over 70 days)
923) Meat Pen (not over 70 days old)
924) 8 years in Rabbit Project
925) 5-7 years in Rabbit Project
926) 2-4 years in Rabbit Project
927) First year in Rabbit Project