Chairman – Sherry Poeppe
Registration – 2:45 PM
Show – 3:00 PM – James Youth Center – Rothwell Park
Released – After Show Is Complete
This show is open to all qualifying 4-H/FFA members.
• All dogs must be owned by April 1, 2019.
• All exhibitors must have 1 day of volunteer work at a local shelter
• All exhibitors must have taken the K9 knowledge test prior to the fair
• All exhibitors must have rabies vaccination certificate from a veterinarian on all dogs.
• Dresscode will be enforced! No jeans or shorts!
• Any dogs not under control will be asked to leave.
400) Dog Care & Grooming
401) Junior Showmanship
402) Senior Showmanship
403) Novice Obedience (1st & 2nd year only)
404) Graduate Obedience (3rd year or older only)
405) Best Trick
406) Dog Costume Contest
*Junior is for exhibitors under 13
*Senior is for exhibitors 13 and older