Tuesday July 17, 2018
Chairman – Marie McSparen
Check In and testing – 7:00 AM; Show begins 8:00 AM
Due to Judges schedule, Rabbits and Poultry will show at the same time. Exhibitors CAN enter both shows, Judges will work with you.
Entry Fee - $1.00 per head
$1.50 out of county $2.00 late entries
• Show is open to 4-H and FFA members.
• All poultry must be tested before show at no charge to the exhibitor.
• Only blue ribbon winners are eligible for rosettes and trophies.
• Each Bird Can Be Shown Only Once.
• "Pen" birds can NOT be shown as singles or any other class.
• All cages must be drip-proof OR set on the mulch inside the show ring.
• Waterfowl (ducks and geese) must remain caged in an area AT LEAST two (2) feet away from other poultry.
Show chair reserves the right to subdivide classes if necessary.
800) Male – over 1 year
804) Male – over 1 year
808) Male – over 1 year
809) Male – under 1 year
810) Female – over 1 year
811) Female – under 1 year
CHICKENS (ALL LARGE BREEDS)
812) Male – over 1 year 814) Female – over 1 year
813) Male – under 1 year 815) Female – under 1 year
816) Large Breed Pen (1 male & 2 females must be same breed & age class)
BANTAM CHICKENS (ALL SMALL BREEDS)
817) Male – over 1 year 819) Female – over 1 year
818) Male – under 1 year 820) Female – under 1 year
821) Small Breed Pen (1 male & 2 females must be same breed & age class)
822) Guinea (all colors, ages, sex judged together)
823) Best Laying Hen Class (any hen or pullet, does NOT have to be pure breed, can NOT be entered in any other class)
824) Single market bird(3-5 lbs., can NOT have been shown in any other class)
825) Market Pen (3 birds, 3-5 lbs. same breed or general appearance, same sex, does NOT have to be pure breed and can NOT show as singles or in any other class)
826) Showmanship 1st year in project
827) Showmanship 2-4 years in project*
828) Showmanship 5 or more years in project*
829) Dozen Egg Contest – Enter a dozen eggs from your chickens. Eggs will be evaluated for appearance, uniformity or size and weight, and soundness and quality.
*You can only win Showmanship in each age division one time.